Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Happy Birthday Babe!

Happy birthday to the most amazing man I've ever known! Today is Levi's 26th birthday...yeah he's old balls, but I'll keep him. I'm so so thankful he is in my life and part of this world. He gives me strength and we're a perfect team. I'm excited to celebrate many more birthdays with him. Our plans for today are to watch his niece play basketball and then go eat at Charlie's, the local Mexican restaurant! The real celebration with cake and all will be this weekend when his sister comes to town! It will be the first time in quite a few years that she's been able to help him celebrate!

So here's to Levi, the love of my life...happy birthday babe! I love you forever and always!

1 comment:

Abbey said...

That is the CUTEST picture, maybe ever. Happy birthday to Levi! Hope you all have lots of fun tonight! Love you!