Friday, March 11, 2011

The Miracle Day

Today seemed like just another day in many aspects but in others, it was full of miracles.

Miracles witnessed:
1) How much being a true friend can change someone's day, life, attitude.
2) How powerful social media is checkout Twitter posts for #operationlayla and #prayforjapan. 
3)  Operation Layla. Social media was abuzz and these tremendous ladies in the blogging world raised and are continuing to raise money for a friend in need. Just reading a couple of blog posts from Jessica and Laura, I jumped on board. I was so moved and I hope you will also be willing to donate to this cause. I'm making Oreo Fudge Bars and I hope that you'll want to bid on them! Trust me, they're delicious!
4) Absolutely beautiful weather for the beginning of March.

For Lent, I'm doing things that will enhance my outlook on life and help me realize that life isn't as bad as I sometimes make it. I'm counting my blessings and taking time to think about the best thing that happens to me every day and I'm also going to help someone else in some way or another every day. I was feeling kind of down in the dumps tonight and in my attempt to be positive, I started thinking about the miracles that I saw today especially in Operation Layla and wanted to share it with you all.

Words of Wisdom: "There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything in life is a miracle." - Albert Einstein

No comments: